The County uses the Sacramento State University Enterprises, Inc. (UEI) system to recruit student interns. Here is a brief overview of the process.
- Students create an account in the UEI system. See your campus contact for details.
- The County will publish job announcements to UEI with County manager contact information.
- Potential candidates will get job alerts based on selected job interest, major associations, and locations.
- The County conducts interviews of selected applicants.
- Selected applicant must pass a LiveScan background check.
- Hiring manager works with selected applicant to choose a start date.