The County has many IT Positions listed on NeoGov
. Some are open for application submissions continuously while others are only open for applications when needed. Analyst level I/II positions are typically open for applications year round. Here is a brief overview of the process.
- Find one or more positions you are qualified for at NeoGov.
- Apply for the position, or request to be notified when the position is accepting applications.
- Once your application is submitted, it will be reviewed to ensure minimum qualifications are met, ranked, and placed on a list of candidates.
- At this point, any hiring manager can pull in applicants from the top 3 ranks of that list to conduct interviews.
- Selected applicant must pass a LiveScan background check.
- Hiring manager works with selected applicant to choose a start date.